Decentralized Infrastructure Purpose-Built for the Ethereum (ETH) Ecosystem.
Gnosis (GNO) Fact Sheet
- Gnosis is essentially a project that has the primary goal of providing a decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum (ETH) ecosystem of applications.
- Gnosis has developed numerous products, all of which enable numerous functionalities found within the sphere of decentralized finance (DeFi).
- GNO is the native utility as well as the governance token used across the ecosystem, where users can vote on governance proposals or, as a result of GNO locking, reduce their transaction costs, and it can even be used for liquidity mining.
- The GnosisDAO is essentially a collective that utilizes Gnosis products to transparently guide decisions on the development, support, and even governance of the Gnosis ecosystem.
- Gnosis as a project was originally created by Martin Köppelmann and Stefan George in 2015, during a point in time when they worked at ConsenSys, which is an Ethereum venture production studio.
GNO Historical Data Price Chart in the U.S. Dollars (USD)
Gnosis (GNO) Historical Data Price Chart in the U.S. Dollars (USD). Source: TradingView
What is Gnosis (GNO)?
Gnosis (GNO) is essentially a decentralized, open-source prediction market that was purpose-built on top of the Ethereum blockchain to enable any of its users access to the opportunity of creating markets where they can speculate on any event or any arbitrary outcome.
Through the utilization of the Ethereum blockchain, Gnosis can enable a secure as well as transparent ecosystem and provide efficient forecasting tools within the prediction market.
To truly understand how Gnosis