A DeFi Liquidity Provision Platform Built on Top of Ethereum.
Sushi (SUSHI) Fact Sheet
- SushiSwap underwent a rebranding in its naming, where it is now known as "Sushi."
- SushiSwap was originally created in 2020 by a pseudonymous individual or group called Chef Nomi, with co-founders sushiswap and 0xMaki.
- The project is built on top of a copied, open-source code that was utilized for the creation of Uniswap, which led to the creation of SushiSwap.
- Sushi (Formerly SushiSwap) is a Decentralized Finance (DeFi) liquidity provision platform.
- SUSHi is the native cryptocurrency behind the platform, where users can deposit assets into liquidity pools and receive LP rewards.
SUSHI Historical Data Price Chart in the U.S. Dollars (USD)
Sushi (SUSHI) Historical Data Price Chart in the U.S. Dollars (USD). Source: TradingView
What is Sushi (SUSHI)?
The Decentralized Finance (DeFi) space has seen an exponential level of growth as well as evolution due to the fact that more solutions than ever before now exist that allow users to trade their tokens directly with others without relying on a third-party intermediary.
Due to the fact that cryptocurrencies are built to be transparent as well as decentralized, it is simple as well as easy to make a copy out of a project which was previously built. However, some projects do not just copy the source code of others but aim to improve upon it in some way, and one such project is SushiSwap (SUSHI).