The Crypto-Driven Travel Booking Platform.
Travala (AVA) Fact Sheet
- Travala is a blockchain-based travel booking platform founded in 2017 that has received backing from Binance.
- The Travala platform offers over 3,000,000 travel products, including 2,200,000+ accommodations, flights, and activities covering over 90,124 destinations in 230 countries and territories, up to 40% cheaper than mainstream travel booking platforms.
- Travala utilizes its native cryptocurrency, AVA, which has a high level of utility, such as powering the Referral Program, Affiliate Program, Customer Loyalty Program (Smart Program), the Standard Booking Givebacks, Best Price Guarantee, and much more.
- Travala was originally founded by Steve Hipwell, Matthew Luczynski, and Juan Otero. Travala team has extensive experience when it comes to the development of blockchain-related products, travel business, and fintech.
- Travala group features three incorporated companies worldwide in the UK, Australia, and Vietnam.
AVA Historical Data Price Chart in U.S. Dollars (USD)
AVA Historical Data Price Chart in U.S. Dollars (USD). Source: TradingView
What is Travala (AVA)?
Travala is a crypto-driven travel booking service featuring 3,000,000+ travel products, including accommodations, flights, and activities across over 90,000 destinations in 230 countries and territories.
Travala project has accelerated the adoption of cryptocurrencies, as it accepts numerous cryptocurrencies in addition to traditional payment methods.
The platform is supported by its native cryptocurrency AVA, which can be utilized for various reasons.
Throughout its years on the market, Travala has established itself as one of the leading platforms in bringing cryp