An Ever-Evolving Decentralized Exchange and Governance Token.
dYdX (DYDX) Fact Sheet
- dYdX is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that supports numerous types of trading options and features DYDX governance token cryptocurrency.
- dYdX exchange and its cryptocurrency, the DYDX token, are built on the Ethereum blockchain network with smart contract functionality support.
- dYdX is a product of dYdX Trading, Inc. - a private company established in 2017 and headquartered in San Francisco, CA, USA.
- The DYDX cryptocurrency follows the ERC-20 token standard established by Ethereum.
- On the dYdX DEX, users can engage in perpetual, margin and spot trading, lending, borrowing, and many other financial trading activities.
- The dYdX protocol was initially founded in July of 2017 by Antonio Juliano.
- dYdX works towards building its own blockchain, based on Cosmos SDK.
DYDX Historical Data Price Chart in U.S. Dollars (USD)
DYDX Historical Data Price Chart in U.S. Dollars (USD). Source: TradingView
What is dYdX (DYDX)?
dYdX is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that allows people to engage in numerous decentralized finance (DeFi) activities powered by the Ethereum (ETH) blockchain technology. The protocol also enables users to lend, borrow and make bets on the future price of crypto assets.
The idea and the goal of the dYdX DEX are to provide trading tools commonly found throughout traditional markets, such as Forex and stocks, in a blockchain-based environment.
DYDX cryptocurrency is a governanc